Blue light

Blue light standing after resiting and not connecting to wifi and wired?!

Hi @Fareed. Could you specify what device you are inquiring about? I’m sure the Community would love to help, but many of our devices have a blue light, so knowing the specific device would be great! :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi tom, I have stick up cam wired, it was working well, after I changed the location, it’s not going to flash mood, I tried several actions but the blue light it’s coming and stays on.

Hi @Fareed. Thanks for getting back to me. There are a few things you can try. First, remove the plug from the wall outlet for 3 minutes, then plug it back in. Next, press and hold the setup button for 20 seconds to perform a reset of the Stick-Up Cam. Once that is complete, your cam should enter Setup Mode.

If the suggestions I’ve given don’t seem to be working, reach out to our support team for the next best steps. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.