Billing & Security

No one at Ring notified me when my bill did not process. I had deactivated the credit card I used because I lost it … Ring continued to bill it and reject it. Instead of notifying me via email/text/phonecall, they just deactivated my account.
Unfortunately, I corrected this after logging into my account for security reasons … but since they deactivated the account, I could NOT access the history videos.
I hope RING administration/leadership finds a way to correct this. Bad customer service because of the security issue.

RManahan -

I’m sorry to hear about your experiences. It’s possible your problems may have been avoided if Ring implemented billing-related policies/procedures that were more consumer-friendly.

I’m curious. Did you, by any chance EVER change your email address in your Ring account – even if it was quite a while ago?

Have you seen the OP in the “Subscription Renewal Policies/Procedures” thread on the Feature Request board on this website? If you agree with the sentiments in the post, you may want to “vote” for it. After all, it would be a shame if other customers experience the same problem that you have.