Battery fitting on Doorbell 3 Plus

Having screwed my Doorbell 3 Plus to the wall using the four supplied screws and rawlplugs, I am having difficulty changing the battery as the bottom mounting holes seem to have twisted slightly with the screws thus blocking the battery from sliding into the housing.

I’m having to unscrew the bottom holes to replace the battery.

Appreciate the feedback…

Hi @Gazzer1. If possible, can you please share some photos demonstrating what happened with the screws and how they are impacting the battery from being removed in order to be charged? I’d be happy to help once I have a better idea of what you’re seeing on your end. :slight_smile:

Hi Caitlyn

The mounting holes on the bottom have a square plastic surround on the inside of the housing. They have twisted when applying the screws. This then impedes the sliding of the battery into the housing. Hope this clarifies?

@Gazzer1 Thanks for sharing some clarification on what you’re seeing. It may be best for you to reach out to our support team directly for this concern so they can take a closer look at what options are available for your device. You can give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. :slight_smile: