Battery Draining in Two Weeks

I have had the Ring Door Bell at the same location for a couple of years and worked fine until a couple months ago when the battery started draining within a couple of weeks. I bought a new battery and it has not made a difference (I am in FL so it is not cold, I have not even seen an incident that triggered the camera in two weeks and the wi-fi connection is fine). I have the camera in two other locations and the batteries go for two or three months between charges.

Hi @M-S. Have you tried resetting your Doorbell and performing a new setup in the Ring App? Doing so will ensure that the correct battery level is being read and displayed in the Ring App. You can reset your Doorbell by holding down the setup button for at least 20 seconds. One that’s complete, set it back up with the steps under Set Up a Device. If that doesn’t resolve this battery concern for you, I would suggest following up with our support team so they can take a deeper look at this. You can give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. :slight_smile: