Battery cover

App is showing that all my battery covers are open, I have checked and they are closed?

Hi
This is happening to me also ive got two batterys in me spotlight cam , says door is open and both batterys are flat, even thought there fully charged and 1 is brand new bpught yoday

@Mrwinter wrote:
Hi
This is happening to me also ive got two batterys in me spotlight cam , says door is open and both batterys are flat, even thought there fully charged and 1 is brand new bpught yoday

My spotlight cam is doing the same as well says the door is open and it says my batteries are missing and my solar panel isn’t connected. Hopefully it is just part of the problems they are havng this evening.

1 Like

Same thing happening with both my Dad’s and my own Spotlight cam. Amazing how many people must have been out on ladders this evening because of this!

All, good again I believe it was an Amazon problem,

Hey neighbours. Ring was experiencing some technical issues a few days ago and this may have been the cause of your concerns. Thank you for your patience. If this concern has not been resolved, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times.