Batteries and solar panels no longer showing

I have 5 Ring cameras. All have 2 batteries and are connected to Solar panels. As of this evening all 5 are saying they only have one battery, and all are saying they have no solar panels connected. Also all the cameras are showing the one battery is at 100%, which I know not to be true. It seems there has been a massive software mess-up. Anyone else having the same issue ?

Just noticed ALL cameras are also showing a wifi signal strength of zero, which is also clearly wrong because all 5 cameras work when i connect to them.

Is this anything to do with this new sidewalk mess?

Hello, we had the same problem here early this morning, brought the cam in thinking it was hardware when ring finally reported they have a major outage…I really wish they posted this earlier!!!Anyway with a little luck you have nothing to do but wait that their system starts working again??

1 Like

Hi neighbors. Ring was recently experiencing an outage. Please note that the issues within the app and the website would have been affecting this feature, but as of Nov 27, 11:44 UTC, a fix has been implemented and we are monitoring the results. As always, you can check the status of any issues with Ring at https://status.ring.com/.