Base station randomly chirps for door open

My ring base station has been a little funky lately. It randomly chirps sometimes like a door has opened. I go through all the event history for all the centers and nothing shows that it was opened. I also have a retrofit kit for my two wire doors. The retrofit kit has one wired door sensor that I suspected to be going bad as it would randomly go off frequently.I removed the door sensor I thought was going bad from the app. But just last night it randomly chirped and nothing said it was opened and I got no notifications from the app.

Hi @Bhollehday. I’d suggest reaching out to our support team for this chirping concern. They’ll be able to pull up your account and review the Event History with you as well as walk you through troubleshooting steps to ensure that your Base Station is performing properly. You can give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.