Bad Picture Quality

My ring floodlight cam has started giving me picture problems. It has been happening for a while now and I am finally getting around to trying to solve the problem.

Half of the screen has a pink color to it and the same side pixelates very bad on video. See attached.

I cannot find a phone number for customer service on the site, if you have it would you post it up.

Attached is what it looks like.

found the number

Hi Mark

did you manage to resolve this, as my whole picture has turned pink, similar to your image

any advice would be appreciated

Nigel

Hey @NWV13! I recommend starting with a reset on the Cam by holding the setup button for 20 seconds. A power cycle on the Cam might also help. If this does not resolve your concern, please reach out to our support team for further assistance. I hope this helps! :slight_smile:

Hey Mark.

My ring floodlight camera is doing the same thing only worse. The picture is 90% wrong on any given day. All pink, 1 day …Weird green 1 day, Purple shrubs with weird pink and green. Expensive junk. I have decided these cameras aren’t worth what I paid for them. Audio is not so good either. And the people only feature is a joke. I need to post reviews of this Ring Camera when and where ever I can. It will only let me post one picture. Others are greenish yellow with purple shrubs…