Auto Arm When Mobile Phone Is Not Present

I am really happy with my ring alarm system, but the one thing that is disappointing is that it does not have the auto arm feature that Auto Arms the system When Mobile Phone Is Not Present. Most other alarms have this option.
I put in this request a few years ago when I actually communicated with Jamie Siminoff (founder of Ring) via email when he was actually responding to his customers personally. He thought it was a wonderful idea and he was going to look into it, and that was the last that I heard regarding this feature. Technically it’s a simple thing to do, I just don’t understand why it hasn’t been done already. It’s such an awesome feature!

1 Like

Thank you for sharing your experience with the Community, neighbor! Wile you can arm your Alarm in various ways, such as through Alexa or with Modes, there is no way to schedule or automatically arm without the Ring app, Alexa, Keypad, or compatible Smart Lock. As we always value our neighors’ feedback, feel free to add this request on our Feature Request Board. This way other neighbors can share their interest in one place, that we can organize and share with our teams here. :slight_smile: