Auto arm and dis-arm

It there a way to have the Ring Alarm System automatically arm/disarm a specific times???

2 Likes

Hey @willee51. There is not a way to allow the Ring Alarm to arm and disarm based on a schedule, but it’s a good idea! As we value our neighbors’ feedback, we’ve created a Feature Request board. Feel free to add this and any future feature requests there. This will help us to organize and share your requests with our teams here, as well as allow other neighbors to comment and add interest, all in one place.

1 Like

Please make auto arm possible… I only bought ring because Amazon stopped making their own camera’s due to buying the Ring company. One of my favorite features of the Amazon camera’s is that they would auto arm and auto disarm when my cell phone left the wifi connection of my house. Being that Amazon already has this technology… can you guys just give it to the Ring people… its a very good option to have with our camera’s.

1 Like

agreed, I have 3 inside cameras, none of them has spent more than 10 minutes turned on in the 6 months I’ve owned them as it’s a mission and never remember to arm.

1 Like

Agreed. I had Next cameras and just changed everything over to RING- primarily for the exterior spot lights. I loved the feature that when I left the house, my wifi knew I was gone and everything automatically activated. PLEASE add this feature to RING