Are there other forums for ring feedback?

Does anyone know if there are other internet forums which are more active in regards to receiving technical feedback on ring doorbell issues ? I understand THIS is not a support vehicle but surely there are support areas where there is a dialog with the true support engineers. No ?

Glad you asked, @charlies! While the Ring Community is not a support channel, it is a great place for neighbors to interact, seek information, and even share Ring related feedback, suggestions, and ideas. Even though our support team members do not monitor the Community, our Community team is here to ensure for a positive Community experience and deliver your feedback to our teams here. Feel free to check out our Feature Request Board or post/ respond around the Community. If you are needing more direct technical assistance or an in-depth look at a concern you have, it is best to reach out to our support team by phone.

Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. Please note that a phone call is best, as our chat team is not fielding technical inquiries, at this time.

And just why exactly don’t your ‘support team members’ monitor (or provide an alternative to) this forum ? Do you @Marley think you are providing sufficient technical level support for such a technically complicated product ? Just how much valuable collective end user experience is being lost by not allowing a more technical on-line dialog ? Or is it that ring (truly) no longer cares ? There is already product in the pipeline - get it out there…

Sorry @Marley - I am just so frustrated with this product. I have 10’s of hours trying to get this thing to work. But even when I think I have it almost working, it no longer works. It is a complicated world I realize. Are my issues with your product caused by changes to your app, your firmware or my ISP’s service at that moment ?? But at this point I have disabled all motion related function (hopefully asking less of the device) and it can still not even ring the doorbell in a dependable, timely manner. That with a decent fiber internet connection and your all important RSSI.