Appear to have no service

I can no longer receive or see anything on my ring devices

1 Like

Same issue

How or what do I do to get the services

Hey neighbors! Do you have an active Ring Protect Plan subscription? If you do not have an active subscription, you will be unable to see past events, but you can pull up the Live View. Please be more detailed in the concern you are having, like what device you have and the exact issue, if you wish to dissect your situation further! I’m happy to help. :slight_smile:

My Doorbell is not communicating to the Ring App. My devices aren’t showing and when I try to set up a device, this is what I get “This device is still registered to its owner.” I’m the original owner.

@Shellyf If you are having this show up, the devices may be showing up on another location. You can ensure this is not the case by clicking on your location above Dashboard in the main menu and toggle between locations if you have any. You may find the device there! Also, ensure you are logged into the proper email address and password for the account. If you still have no luck seeing your devices, please reach out to our support team here for a device ownership escalation.