App or integration with LG smart TVs

I have 2 Ring Pro 2 and Chime and was about to integrate the gate. I will stop until WebOS support is added. This is a vital need in the Ring Community. I may need to search for an alternative To Ring

It would be nice and very advanced to have an app on TV (LG in my case) to view doorbell history or/and live feed on the big screen. Yeah you could cast your whole phone screen but generally isnā€™t full screen and a bit clunky

I wholeheartedly concur with this request. I have an LG OLED Smart TV and I canā€™t view my Ring devices on it. It has a Web OS. It have Alexa. I have linked Alexa to my Ring video doorbell; but, I cannot pull up my video. It is very frustrating to have these smart device that canā€™t talk to one another. Samsung has it? Amazon devices have it? Why canā€™t LG?

when will ou have app for lg tv?

I have an Alexa routine that switches the LG tv to my Ring camera live view when the motion sensor is triggered. Only problem is the delay from the motion alert to the live view on the LG tv. But I donā€™t have full fibre broadband, so this could be why there is a delay.

I can also view live view on the LG tv anytime by pressing and holding the Amazon prime button and saying show front (front being the name of my floodlit cam).

1 Like