App not giving notifications on both iPhones

Hello,

I am using the ring app on 2 different iphones and only 1 (which is signed in recently) gets the notification. If i sign out from iphone 1 and then sign back in iphone 1 gets the notification but not iphone 2. If i sign in to iphone 2 iphone 2 gets the notification but not iphone 1. So at the same time I am not able to get notifications on both of my phones. It started happening 3 months ago. I uninstalled the app, reinstalled again on both, reset my iphones, disabled and enabled notification on both devices but problem persists.

So it’s not about my phone, it’s about the app which is not pushing the notification on both devices at the same time. I called technical support and they did the troubleshooting but nothing was changed. Can you please escalate this and get this resolved? It’s really frustrating that a big company is not able to find these kinds of issues and not able to resolve the issue on time. I have several devices and my friends and families are using ring devices as well. I would need to change these devices to another brand if this problem is not resolved soon. How am I going to know if someone is at the door or if someone broke into my house if I don’t get notification on both devices?

Please resolve this for me as soon as possible.

Hi @user15993. We’ll need a little more information in order to troubleshoot this issue. What type of iPhone and iOS version are you using, and what version of the Ring app is installed? Are you logging in with the same email on both phones or is this for a shared user? We have this Help Center article here for troubleshooting iPhone notifications.

If you wish to have this escalated, you’ll need to follow up with our support team about your support ticket you opened. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.

1 Like

I have the same issue. Not getting notifications for motion. I have also done all the troubleshooting and talked to ring customer service a ridiculous number of times only to achieve a temporary fix that then goes back to not working. Starting to hate this system.

Hi @Jen8890. You can find all of the troubleshooting tips and tricks we have for notifications in our Community Post here. I’d recommend checking through that post and trying any steps you may not have tried yet. If you have a Huawei phone, check here for more information on potential notification concerns. If this concern continues to persist, you can follow up with our support team at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.

also have the same issue. On my iPhone XR the notifications stopped all of a sudden. My wife still gets notifications on her iPhone ? I went through Ring support twice and like someone said already they are just blaming others. I have issues and a useless system that I also have 3 other cameras attached to.
RING needs to step up and debug this issue since it seems widespread !

i am using 15.5 ios and latest ring app. Yes i am logging in with the same email. Its not a shared user

I called them and they did all the troubleshooting and said they will escalate it. Its been more than a month now and did not hear back from them. What’s wrong with it?