App Login

Hi, just opened the app for the 2nd time in 2 days and had to go through login and verification process again. Never happened before. Is this something new, a bug or what?

Thanks

Same thing here, except it is much more aggressive on my phone (Andoid). Sometimes it logs me out minutes later, sometimes hours later. And once logged out, it will very insistently pop up over everything else until I log back in. Must be a recent update that broke it. Hope it gets fixed quickly as this is one of the more irritating bugs I’ve experienced.

Sorry to hear about this neighbors. Please ensure VPN is disabled on your mobile device, and that your Ring app is up to date. Removing and reinstall the app is always a great step to ensure optimal performance. I recommend also checking for any android apps that might conflict with the Ring app. Feel free to let us know how this goes, and any other details, while we share your feedback with our team.

Hi. No Vpn enabled. Just happened again now. Not opened app since yesterday but once again had to login credentials

1 Like

Same for me. The last couple of weeks it logs me out then we have the two factor authentication. I don’t have a VPN and have not added any apps to my Droid. It has something to do with a recent update. Also I have none of the apps listed in the possible conflict list.

Hello!

I have been having a similar issue with an app login. It keeps logging me out automatically and I have to re-login.

I have been advised re-installation on the chat which is not helping.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

I have also had similar trouble. Only difference is that login kept failing and telling I was not connected to the internet. However, when I selected reset my password it sent me a link. It is also asking for two factor authentication which is turned off in my account Not a huge deal but clearly something is wrong.

I deleted the App and I was able to get in. Two factor issue is still there but probably should select that anyway.

Hey neighbors! Just wanted to chime in and let you know that this concern was isolated and fixed as of yesterday at 5:30 pm. If you can, please make sure your app is the most up to date and log back in and ensure that you stay logged in. Let me know how this goes! If you cannot log in and stay logged in, please reach out to our support team here.

Does seem to have been stable over the past few days.

1 Like