App Keeps Choosing Wrong Address

When setting up my address/typing it in, it marks the incorrect house saying that it’s my house (other side of block) on the map. I even tried the “Use My Location” where it uses my GPS, and then it marks the correct building, but then it changes my house number in my address to my neighbor’s home that I’m connected to (twinhouse/twinhome). So, do I go with the correct house number that is NOT the correct building/location, or do I go with the correct building/location that changes my house number to an incorrect one? Did anybody else in a twinhome/twinhouse have this issue? Is there any way around it? Is it ok that emergency services would be sent to my neighbor’s home where we share a wall? Or should I just input the correct house number, even though the map shows a completely different building on the other side of the block associated with that number on Ring? Would the police just ignore the map location and come to the correct one? Thanks so much for your time!

Hi @Minarch0920. I suggest reaching out to our support team so they can confirm or update your address as necessary. I would also reach out to your police station to see if they have the correct address/location on file. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.