App alert tones wont select to change tone in app

I am not able to select app alert tones in the app on my iPhone. I also tried to troubleshoot on other phones and I am having the same issue. I can select the app alert tones for our camera but not the doorbells.

1 Like

Same here! Had it set up on a different iPhone before a bunch of the updates so the settings stuck and now switched to a new iPhone while trying to set up the same alerts and can’t get past the “App Alert Tones” selection.

That’s exactly what has happened to me. I have had to just turn off the notifications for now because the chimes alert tone is so bad!

Hi neighbors! Can you let me know which version of iOS and which version of the Ring app you’re currently using? If you have access to a different smartphone or tablet, such as an Android one, are you able to try adjusting the app alert tone on there? If possible, please share a screen recording showing what happens when you attempt to select the app alert tone on your iOS device. This information will help my team and I take a closer look. :slight_smile:

I have tried other devices. Nothing works
iOS 15.5

@user17055 Thank you for sharing that screen recording. I checked in with my team on this and they let me know that they’re working on this and it should be resolved in a future Ring app update. Your Ring app should automatically update, or you can check the app store for any new app updates. :slight_smile: