Solved: All cams could not open live view

On my iPhone, All my wired and wireless cams shows

Could not open live view

Timeline records are good and fast.
My home Wi-Fi signal is strong, RSSI 35-49
Speed is fast enough, 600mpbs.
And this happens to all my devices, iphone, ipad, and pc browser.

However, My family member can look live view fast with no issue.

I have reinstalled my App

I suspect it’s my account’s cloud server got some issue. Please investigate.

2 Likes

Hi there,
Glad it’s not just me. I have the same problem. Started today. I have four devices and none will let me live view. Same on my iPad. And like you, my son and partner can use live view fine with their accounts. Looks to me like an account issue. I noted someone with the same problem on Twitter today also. I’ll call ring tomorrow. Rapid ring app works fine.

2 Likes

It’s a tad bit annoying… any word on a fix? Same exact issue. On and eero with fiber and a 3 GB network

Same issue here HOWEVER you can get it work if you turn off your WiFi on the device your connecting to ring with.

Thank you for sharing your experiences with us neighbors! It looks like there are different suggestions from each neighbor here, all of which are great to try.

This is indeed a great signal strength!

Trying different mobile device connections (data vs wifi) is a good step to try (disable VPN)!

I also recommending trying the Rapid Ring app.

Feel free to let us know how this goes!

I didn’t touch anything, turns good itself later.

I have the same problem after installing an eero pro 6 system. It happens when the Eero Secure (advance security and/or ad blocking) features are turned on. It seems that eero perceived the RIng camera “live view” as an advertisement. I called Eero support and they said it’s up to RIng Support to resolve this. They did not know how to solve this issue.

Anyone has a similar issue and has heard back from Ring Support?

1 Like

user964 -

Thanks for taking the time to post.

One has to wonder how many users are being negatively impacted for similar reasons.

I have the same issue going for
Months now. Really annoying!!! Rapid ring works
But not it is not a resolution for me. Can this be fixed! Or it there a fix not just using Rapid ring.

When Live View doesn’t connect, there could be many different causes so it’s important to troubleshoot all these possible causes to narrow down the problem and find a solution. Try the resources and steps listed below:

• First, review our Community Post on the topic here and our Help Center Article here for troubleshooting tips and tricks with Live View concerns.

• Make sure the RSSI for your Ring device indicates a strong connection, and if not you can read more about improving your wifi connection here.

• Try accessing Live View on both wifi and cellular data to see if the concern persists on both.

• Check the Live View on a different smart phone or tablet, and try the Rapid Ring App if you haven’t already.

If you’ve gone through all these resources and these concerns still persist, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here so they can assist further with more in-depth troubleshooting. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support. :slight_smile: