Alarm sounded for 13 minutes no call from monitoring

Hi all,

Hoping someone can explain why the other morning my Ring alarm went off and was ringing for 13 minutes but never received call from the Assisted Monitoring ?

Received email (which went to my PC but that is of no use really) but really need the phone call.

As only just installed this and on 30 day trial wondered if that has anything to do with it (have entered my contact number in the app) or is this something only available in US and not UK (I know professional monitoring is only available in US)

As far as am able to read I am supposed to get a call (no idea how long would have to wait though but after 13 minutes would appear to be too late as who knows what could have happened to me by then)

Thanking in advance for any help

Hi @whydoIbother. If you are in the UK, you would have Assisted Monitoring rather than Professional Monitoring, but you still need to complete the sign-up process for it. You can reference this Help Center Article here for steps on how to complete the sign-up process for Assisted Monitoring. You can also read more information on how it works here.

If you’ve still got questions after that, or if you appear to be signed up fully but you’re not receiving a call after the alarm goes off, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. They can take a closer look at your account specifically and help make sure everything is in order. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.