Add ability to automatically arm/disarm at certain times

This is an easy win. Please do it. Xfinity has this.

To my knowledge, there has not been a Ring feature update in the past year . This is a sign of a stale product and an indicator of the future direction of Ring. Likely, it will be sold so Amazon can focus on its core business. Ring customers are very near the bottom of Amazonā€™s hierarchy of focus. I would not recommend Ring to friends or family for this fact alone.

This is a feature that is available in the ADT Pulse. Ring should support this feature natively.

Please add this feature

Please add this scheduling feature!

IT would be a real alarms system if we could have a arm and disarm schedualing!

The Nest system has schedules ** why canā€™t the ring system. Blink even has scheduals of the Blink camera system which I would love if RING and BLINK finialy work together!**

Ed

This is a feature that if I had known that Ring didnā€™t have it I would not have purchased this system. To be honest I would really like to know why Ring doesnā€™t provide this option. I feel that this is something that the service is really lacking.

@rollsrice wrote:
Can you guys please add a function to automatically arm and/or disarm the security system at scheduled times? This is the only feature I miss from my previous security system (Xfinity). Would be nice to not have to wake up with my spouse if she wakes up before me to disarm the security system so she can let the dogs out, etc., and not have to worry about remembering to disarm the security system every morning.

@rollsrice wrote:
Can you guys please add a function to automatically arm and/or disarm the security system at scheduled times? This is the only feature I miss from my previous security system (Xfinity). Would be nice to not have to wake up with my spouse if she wakes up before me to disarm the security system so she can let the dogs out, etc., and not have to worry about remembering to disarm the security system every morning.

Agree - would love to a way to arm/disarm at specific times. If not directly through the Ring app then through Alexa or SmartThings.

How does Vivint have this function a yā€™all donā€™t!?!

I completely agree with the comments about n this threadā€¦ I was very surprised to learn that scheduling is not available as a Built Feature or an IFTTT Integration. I would not have moved from XFinity Security to Ring Alarm had I known this was missing.

please add this feature.

This is certainly my most missed feature now Iā€™ve changed to Ring.

Please add this feature ā€¦

We need this ASAP! Letā€™s go Ring!

1 Like

Please get this done. I have a toddler who sometimes wakes up early in the morning. My neighbours will hate me otherwise. We shouldnā€™t have to rely on 3rd party apps

A no-brainer for app driven security system. I am jumping ship if I find one in the same field.

Yes, please! Now that Ring has released the retrofit kit, this missing feature is the only reason I donā€™t transition my 16 zone DSC hard wired alarm to Ring. DSC has the ability to auto-arm in the evening and auto-disarm in the morning. No need to get cute with a complex scheduling feature release. Keep it simple:

1. Auto-arm at time ā€˜Xā€™ in ā€˜homeā€™ mode

2. Auto-disarm at time ā€˜Yā€™

3. Any open zones at time of arming are bypassed

Will address 99% of the needs!

It would be nice to schedule modes. Blink does

This is a really simple feature that I canā€™t believe Ring didnā€™t think of. My Vivint system did this through the app with ease. Get with it Ring!

Can the responsible Product Manager at Ring please provide an update on timing? This seems to be the #1 requested feature across the entire Alarm product line. Thx.

Iā€™m surprised at the lack of an auto scheduling feature. It feels like a baseline capability that should be available on any alarm system. I have buyerā€™s remorse right now on this system that I spent hundredā€™s of dollars on. Iā€™ve purchased several security cameras over the past few years for other locations outside my home and all of those came with a scheduling component in the app - again, surprised.

Iā€™d like something simple that has an on / off time with the associated mode (home or away) that can be set based on day of the week. That simple.

Please bring these basic capabilities online Ring.

Thank you!