3 spotlight cams and 3 problems . Please help

First spotlight cam is 2 years old. Started saying battery 3% and would not show video. Purchased new batteries and same issue. Purchased new ring spotlight cam and set up per instructions and same problem, new charged battery at 3% and no video. Called ring tech support and we troubleshooted the new cam and he said it was defective and to exchange for another. 3rd brand new cam and new battery. Followed set up instructions exactly from scratch and now the cam says streaming error and I still can’t get video. Went through the update light on bottom flashed green and it said success but when I try to go to live video it won’t and then now says can’t connect to ring 25 WiFi or to my regular WiFi using my WiFi password like it asks. What could the problem be? Almost forgot. I also unplugged my modem and router for a few minutes and that did not work either. Called my Internet company and they found no issues either. They said the ring works on 2.4g system and my 2.4 g speed test from my phone is at 32mbps with 15ping. The first ring worked for about 2 years with no issues before this

Hi @dls0680. We have a great Community write up here with lots of tips and tricks to troubleshoot Live View issues. If this issue persists, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.