2 step verification

My account is currently set to verify my account via e mail. However I prefer it to be via text. I made the change and I told it to send me a verification number via text and it never is sent. I continue to request a new one but it’s never received. Can someone help me ?

Hey there, @Mhebert2137! Check out our Community post about account security to confirm the proper instructions for enabling the text message authentication in your Ring app, as well as tips on updating information in your Control Center.

If this is still not working as intended, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.

You took my desktop app away. I had 2 clicks to get to it. Now I have to use your stupid website. I log in everyday. Tonight I had to do 2 step authentication to get in. Then to get to the message board I had to go through the 2 step authentication again. This has become the most worthless thing on the market. It was nice while it lasted but it is pretty useless to me now. I had previously gotten 2 of my friends to purchase Ring. Now I tell everyone, not to purchase. It’s been like a bait and switch. I WANT MY DESKTOP APP BACK. I have a new computer and can’t even have it for the next few months.