2 of my indoor cameras stopped receiving power for no reason

Is there a warranty on these devices? It seems strange that both stopped working. Makes me not want to continue with ring products. I went through troubleshooting and still nothing. What can I do? They are about a year old never moved.

Sorry to hear about this, @Dniemas! It is certainly odd to hear that two devices stopped working at the same time. If you feel like you’ve exhausted all troubleshooting steps, our support team can certainly help further with steps. Trying out different power outlets, bring the devices nearby the router, and even using another mobile device for reconnection attempts, are all great steps to try.

In regards to warranty, here is our Warranty page. Our Protect Plus plan (1st Gen) also will extend warranty coverage when it is applied during the original warranty period. For further assistance, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support. :slight_smile:

Hello did you fix this problem? As im having the same problem with my camera

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.