2 echo show 5s but only one rings - Doorbell 3 plus

Hi - just purchased Ring 3 plus. Have a few Echo dots which announce when doorbell pressed.

One echo show announces and lets you see and answer with video. The other echo doesn’t announce. In smart home devices in Alexa app they are both set for announcements and live view. You can even say “Alexa show front door” and it shows the live stream on both Echo Shows. Just wondering why that Echo Show doesn’t announce etc? Thanks!

I have a similar problem, but with two phones, both are registered as users for the Ring 3 Plus doorbell. When the doorbell rings, we can get any of the following happening;
-Only one phone rings - my phone
-Only the other phone rings- my wifes phone
-Both phones ring.
i cant see how to get both phones ringing all the time. This is important= I sometimes work away, I dont want only my phone to ring if my wife is in the garden and can get to the door. Any suggestions?

Hi @CaptainAmerica. So this concern doesn’t involve any Alexa devices and is a bit different than the original post. Typically for notification concerns, you’ll just want to uninstall the Ring App, restart each phone, and reinstall the Ring App. If that doesn’t do the trick, you can find more steps to troubleshoot notifications for Android devices here and for iOS devices here. Hope that helps! :slight_smile: