$100 off coupon for updated Ring product

Hello,

I received an email from Ring on May 11th containing a $100 off coupon code I could use towards updating to a newer Ring doorbell. At the time I was not interested, but now my current Ring doorbell won’t hold a charge for more than about 5 days. I tried to use the coupon yesterday, but the Ring store is saying that it’s invalid. I do not see an experation date listed anywhere in the email or in the terms of use, so I’m wondering if there’s a way to activate it again?

I’ve had my current Ring doorbell for over 3 years and the battery is not replaceable by any easy methods, so I guess it’s time for a new one. Would really like to use the $100 off coupon if I still can. I can’t find a way to contact Ring customer support other than by phone, so I’m trying here.

Thank you!

Hey @rferebee. Our Ring support should be able to get you another code, not a problem! Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. Let me know how this goes. :slight_smile:

Don’t believe it! I had the same issue with it not accepting my coupon. Called in and was told that the promotion is over despite the Ts&Cs saying it goes until 6/30. Apparently “While Supplies Last” did not last. Very unfortunate… So much for my Father’s Day gift!

Hey @mronsman. I did do more digging into this concern after I had made this post with the neighbor. Is this coupon you have from an email you got from us back in early May? Our Terms and Conditions page is updated frequently for various promotions to reflect the promotion at that time. For example, if you were viewing the T&C page when the offer was first sent, it would state the T&C for that $100 coupon. As of now, the only promotion we have is for free 2-day shipping on orders over $49. If the $100 coupon promotion was still valid, it would give details for this promotion on this page.

Rest assured, we got a lot of feedback on this situation and how it can be confusing for our neighbors and plan to make our promotions like this much clearer in the future. Thank you for bringing this up, and I’m happy I could help clear it up for you! :slight_smile: