10% discount for Ring Protect Plus customers

Hi,
I just purchased a 14-piece Ring Alarm kit (2nd Gen) and plan to add several more outdoor cameras, sensors, and motion detectors to it. The system is not yet installed Because I’m under remodel and my contractor is not quite ready for install. I will certainly be getting the Protect Plus service for 24/7 professional monitoring, but is there a way for me to sign up for Protect Plus plan now (before actually installing the alarm system) so that I can apply the 10% discount to all the cameras/sensors that I need? Or do I need to first install the system, then sign up for monitoring, and then lastly purchase the items? Anyway to get the discount applied now (before install) would be great, just not clear if that’s possible.

Good question @Weffer21! The Protect Plan is applied to your location and device, which means you will need to have at least the Base Station setup to apply the plan. Also, the 10% discount cannot be used in the same purchase as the Protect Plan, be sure to subscribe prior to the time of purchasing other Ring devices to ensure you get that discount. Check out our help center article containing the terms of the 10% discount, including eligible items. I hope this helps! :slight_smile:

Hi,

I followed exactly your advice by installing my base station to my home internet and registering for the Protect Plus plan. However. when I logged back into my account to shop for Ring products, I still cannot get the 10% discount applied? This is beyond confusing…Please advise. Would love a phone call from someone if that’s even possible?

Hey @Weffer21. You will want to make sure you are logged into your account on Ring.com to see the 10% discount being applied. This is for neighbors on the Protect Plus Plan, and being on the trial does not give you the discount.

To utilize your Protect Plan Discount, please follow this Ring Help Center Article here. You can ensure the product you are purchasing is eligible for the discount by following this article here. To get in contact with our support team directly to ensure you get the discount or if you still don’t see it applied, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.

Same problem here. Logged in to Ring account but the Shop log in does not work. I am on Protect Plus and have paid up for the year and logged in and out of the account and the app multiple times. I have tried to log in to the Shop on my phone and my iMac. Both fail. Login to the account is fine but go to the shop and you are logged out.

Is it because I am still in the trial period, even though I have paid for the year in advance?

EDIT - 4th time lucky it has worked now on the iMac once at least not sure why

EDIT 2 - Not working from the phone still though